Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Congratulations to Sexy Dave - $ 7,000 raised for the Leukaemia Foundation - March 2012





 Dave raised $6,993.95. Thanks for everybody that sponsored him. A special thanks to Trish Hoban who cleaned him up at the end and also did the colour and Janene Moss for enticing people to handover their hard earned bucks....Could not of done it without you two....another special mention to Janelle and the patrons at Wallacia Pub for their donation of $500.00 and of course all of the people that donated...there was a few special people that donated the big bucks, you know who you are but it doesn't matter if you donated $1.00 or $500.00 it all ended up making a heap for the cause and thats why Dave did it .....thanks a heap !!! (And I'm still laughing at the boy....I can hear his voice but it doesn't look like him !!!
Cheers ................... Jeanette

7 comments:

  1. There is nothing sexy about Daves head without the long loks of grey hair.
    Well we may have to review his name until the hair grows back !
    I'm thinkin...,
    "Scroatum Dave,"
    "Turn Around Dave",
    "Take that thing off Dave"
    "Where The Fuck is Dave",
    "Spit Dave Out !! I can hear his voice" (0)-;

    "Unsexy Dave" ,(a bit obvious)
    "Dero Dave" ,(-:

    Dave looks like my ex-mother inlaw )-:

    Did Jesus look like Dave ?, Thank god they didn't shave him at easter !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what the bugger looks like.
    Good on ya mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention a big thanks to the Damn Riders for putting on a sausage sizzle which contributed over $200.00. Thanks especially goes to Moorey and also the other people that helped cooked the barbeque (wasn't looking so I don't know who it was) but anyway a big thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What could i say ,get the man a hat please .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sexy Dave ...You might not remember me , Craig Bagley FOOTDOC . Paul's mate.. I just got the phone call today .. I look forward to seeing you on thursday . I just cannot believe it mate...I saw him at the surgery 4 weeks ago .
    I am feeling a bit numb ...... Hope you are ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sexy Dave ...You might not remember me , Craig Bagley FOOTDOC . Paul's mate.. I just got the phone call today .. I look forward to seeing you on thursday . I just cannot believe it mate...I saw him at the surgery 4 weeks ago .
    I am feeling a bit numb ...... Hope you are ok

    ReplyDelete